Writing Fellowship for Artists, 2022
Online via Zoom
SPACE STUDIO - BICAR
4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 April 2022
Participation Fee (for selected applicants)
Writing course for artists:
1. Write artist statements
2. Write applications
3. Write with portfolios
4. Write artist bios
5. Write about your practice (to galleries, museums, collectors, curators, biennials, residencies, funders, and art critics)
Language of instruction: English
Mode of instruction: Zoom Online Learning Platform
Faculty: BICAR: Write
Hours of instruction: 16 hours in-class, 1 hour independent study, ongoing engagement with BICAR-moderated, online Google Document
1. Applicants must be available to attend all course sessions.
2. Practicing visual artists: this course is intended for artists, not curators and writers.
3. Under the age of 30.
4. Postgraduate fellowship: applicants should have completed their graduation/MFA.
5. Applicants must be based in India.
Fellowship and Registration:
Space Studio will fund 10 applicants selected for the SPACE STUDIO - BICAR Writing Fellowship for Artists, 2022. Once selected, applicants will need to pay a registration fee of INR 500 to confirm their participation in the course.